Hi everyone

CLD

Premium Member
Oct 23, 2022
Hi everyone, I'm Chloe and I'm a law graduate from Cardiff Uni (graduated in 2019). I am currently working at Herbert Smith Freehills in their Global Arbitration department in a PTA role but I'm really looking (PRAYING) to secure a TC this year now. From past legal experience my favored area of law is catastrophic injury, but I'm keeping an open mind. This is my first year of really trying to get a TC as I had planned to go travelling after University but due to Covid everything got delayed and ultimately didn't go ahead. Good luck with all of your TC applications!

Jessica Booker

Legendary Member
TCLA Moderator
Gold Member
Graduate Recruitment
Premium Member
Forum Team
Aug 1, 2019
Hi Chloe - it is great to have you as part of the TCLA community. Please do not hesitate to ask the TCLA team or the wider community and questions that might help you on your journey towards your goals.

• 🤝
Reactions: AvniD

About Us

The Corporate Law Academy (TCLA) was founded in 2018 because we wanted to improve the legal journey. We wanted more transparency and better training. We wanted to form a community of aspiring lawyers who care about becoming the best version of themselves.

Newsletter

Discover the most relevant business news, access our law firm analysis, and receive our best advice for aspiring lawyers.