Hi!

LlamaLaw

Distinguished Member
Future Trainee
Sep 17, 2021
Hi everyone!

I'm a career-changer, currently studying for my GDL while working. I'm fortunate to have a training contract lined up for 2023, and found reading some of the advice here incredibly valuable. I hope I can give back and share some of my own experiences with people.

Jaysen

Founder, TCLA
Staff member
TCLA Moderator
Gold Member
Premium Member
M&A Bootcamp
  • Feb 17, 2018
    Hi everyone!

I'm a career-changer, currently studying for my GDL while working. I'm fortunate to have a training contract lined up for 2023, and found reading some of the advice here incredibly valuable. I hope I can give back and share some of my own experiences with people.
    Great to have another career changer on here! I know it's reassuring for others to see someone on the other side. Congratulations on your TC and welcome to the forum!

About Us

The Corporate Law Academy (TCLA) was founded in 2018 because we wanted to improve the legal journey. We wanted more transparency and better training. We wanted to form a community of aspiring lawyers who care about becoming the best version of themselves.

Newsletter

Discover the most relevant business news, access our law firm analysis, and receive our best advice for aspiring lawyers.