How can law firms support your mental health?

Jaysen

Founder, TCLA
Staff member
TCLA Moderator
Gold Member
Premium Member
M&A Bootcamp
  • Feb 17, 2018
    Hey everyone,

You may have seen this in our newsletter today. Next week, I'm going to be on a panel discussing the mental health concerns for aspiring lawyers/how law firms can set up trainees for the long term.

Most of the top law firms are going to be in attendance, and I really want to make sure I'm relaying any concerns you guys have about beginning your training contract. I'm also hoping this is a chance for law firms to evaluate the steps they can take to support you, particularly in the field of mental health.

Whether you're an aspiring lawyer, a future trainee or an associate, it would really help me if you could complete this survey. It should take about 5 minutes and it's completely anonymous. I'll read every answer and try my best to capture it all during the panel.

Thank you!

Jaysen

About Us

The Corporate Law Academy (TCLA) was founded in 2018 because we wanted to improve the legal journey. We wanted more transparency and better training. We wanted to form a community of aspiring lawyers who care about becoming the best version of themselves.

Newsletter

Discover the most relevant business news, access our law firm analysis, and receive our best advice for aspiring lawyers.