How many people on here actually find the characters on the show 'Suits' likeable or admirable?

Ops on the Suits characters and lifestyle?

• they disgust me

Votes: 3 21.4%
  • OMG they're so cool and suave I want to be Harvey/ Jessica

Votes: 10 71.4%
  • other

Votes: 1 7.1%

• Total voters

I’m_Batman

Valued Member
Premium Member
Junior Lawyer
  • Aug 25, 2023
    I admire Mike Ross for turning his life around. He had so much wasted potential and I’m glad his character left the show when he did to give a pretty good conclusion to his story arc.

But the problem with Suits for aspiring lawyers is it’s completely ridiculous and gives a false impression. No one should work like that, go home to your partner and pets.

affidavid

Star Member
    Jan 9, 2024
    I admire Mike Ross for turning his life around. He had so much wasted potential and I’m glad his character left the show when he did to give a pretty good conclusion to his story arc.

But the problem with Suits for aspiring lawyers is it’s completely ridiculous and gives a false impression. No one should work like that, go home to your partner and pets.
    i don't know - it sounds like staying till 2am is not an unheard of occurrence at firms like Kirkland & Ellis

About Us

The Corporate Law Academy (TCLA) was founded in 2018 because we wanted to improve the legal journey. We wanted more transparency and better training. We wanted to form a community of aspiring lawyers who care about becoming the best version of themselves.

Newsletter

Discover the most relevant business news, access our law firm analysis, and receive our best advice for aspiring lawyers.