How to prepare for Training Contract?

aishaalexandra

Valued Member
Junior Lawyer
Aug 3, 2022
I have an incredibly short turnaround between receiving my offer (Friday 20th Jan) and starting my TC (Monday 13th Feb). I'm freaking out a little! I've requested entry into the junior lawyers thing so just waiting on that being accepted but in the mean time if anyone could please give me any advice as I want to be as prepared as possible. What do I need to know/ where can i find it? Any nuggets or imparts of wisdom would be SO appreciated.

Thank you!

Jaysen

Founder, TCLA
Staff member
TCLA Moderator
Gold Member
Premium Member
M&A Bootcamp
  • Feb 17, 2018
    I have an incredibly short turnaround between receiving my offer (Friday 20th Jan) and starting my TC (Monday 13th Feb). I'm freaking out a little! I've requested entry into the junior lawyers thing so just waiting on that being accepted but in the mean time if anyone could please give me any advice as I want to be as prepared as possible. What do I need to know/ where can i find it? Any nuggets or imparts of wisdom would be SO appreciated.

Thank you!

Hey @forumusername,

Wow, that is a very quick turnaround time.

We actually have a thread on this in the JLC once you do get access (this should be approved in the next day). I'll share some of my thoughts in that thread shortly.

Otherwise, I'm sure some others will come back to you on here :)

Reactions: Lumree

aishaalexandra

Valued Member
    Junior Lawyer
    Aug 3, 2022
    Hey @forumusername,

Wow, that is a very quick turnaround time.

We actually have a thread on this in the JLC once you do get access (this should be approved in the next day). I'll share some of my thoughts in that thread shortly.

Otherwise, I'm sure some others will come back to you on here :)
    Hi Jaysen,

Thank you so much for this! I really appreciate it. I will keep a look out for this thread once I get access.

Many thanks!

Reactions: Jaysen

About Us

The Corporate Law Academy (TCLA) was founded in 2018 because we wanted to improve the legal journey. We wanted more transparency and better training. We wanted to form a community of aspiring lawyers who care about becoming the best version of themselves.

Newsletter

Discover the most relevant business news, access our law firm analysis, and receive our best advice for aspiring lawyers.