HSF Interview-why HSF?

Lauren

Legendary Member
Junior Lawyer
Nov 16, 2018
I have an upcoming interview with HSF and I am worried my 'why HSF?' answer is not as strong as it could be. I plan to talk about my interest in their employment and patent litigation practice areas, also the complex multi-jurisdictional work and the connections I made while attending events on campus. Any advice would be greatly appreciated!

Jessica Booker

Legendary Member
TCLA Moderator
Gold Member
Graduate Recruitment
Premium Member
Forum Team
Aug 1, 2019
On the surface this all looks reasonable if they are your genuine reasons.

I would just try to drill down and be more specific. Always ask yourself “why” when you make a statement, eg “I’m interested in employment and patent litigation” - the first question is “why”. You need to drill it down to a little more detail as to why you are stating these things.

About Us

The Corporate Law Academy (TCLA) was founded in 2018 because we wanted to improve the legal journey. We wanted more transparency and better training. We wanted to form a community of aspiring lawyers who care about becoming the best version of themselves.

Newsletter

Discover the most relevant business news, access our law firm analysis, and receive our best advice for aspiring lawyers.