HSF vac scheme after first year scheme

anushag

Gold Member
Premium Member
Dec 29, 2021
Hi, I am planning on applying to the HSF vac scheme. I was successful in the first year scheme application, and the questions are the same. For the question that asks you to explain a topic I am interested in, should I be choosing an entirely different topic and answer to last time? Of course, for others such as why I'm applying I have things to build on but was pretty happy with my topic answer. Thanks in advance

AvniD

Legendary Member
Future Trainee
Gold Member
Premium Member
Oct 25, 2021
Hi, I am planning on applying to the HSF vac scheme. I was successful in the first year scheme application, and the questions are the same. For the question that asks you to explain a topic I am interested in, should I be choosing an entirely different topic and answer to last time? Of course, for others such as why I'm applying I have things to build on but was pretty happy with my topic answer. Thanks in advance
I would change your answer for the topic as well to show variance between the two applications. It's extra work but ensures you've made the effort to demonstrate growth.

F a v o u r

Star Member
Gold Member
Premium Member
  • Aug 4, 2021
    I spoke to Hiral Shah and it's fine to use the same topic. However, for question 2 and 3, it's best to update it. Maybe include some info regarding what you learned during the first-year scheme and include more recent work experience if you did any between April and now. Hope this helps!

• 🤝
    Reactions: cyberjaz1116 and AvniD

About Us

The Corporate Law Academy (TCLA) was founded in 2018 because we wanted to improve the legal journey. We wanted more transparency and better training. We wanted to form a community of aspiring lawyers who care about becoming the best version of themselves.

Newsletter

Discover the most relevant business news, access our law firm analysis, and receive our best advice for aspiring lawyers.