I am Beni and I want to get a training contract at a Magic Circle Firm

Orla

Standard Member
Staff member
Future Trainee
Gold Member
Premium Member
Jan 22, 2021
Thanks for introducing yourself, Beni! Wishing you all the very best of luck. Please keep us updated on how you are getting on with reading commercial news and preparing for assessment centres :)

Reactions: O

Jaysen

Founder, TCLA
Staff member
TCLA Moderator
Gold Member
Premium Member
M&A Bootcamp
  • Feb 17, 2018
    I am currently a paralegal at Allen & Overy and have made an application for the training contract this year. I want to spend time preparing and reading commercial news and preparing for the assessment centre, hoping to get an assessment centre invitation.
    Best of luck @Beni1995. No doubt your paralegal experience will be valuable for your future applications. Feel free to post any updates on your progress in this thread.

Reactions: O

About Us

The Corporate Law Academy (TCLA) was founded in 2018 because we wanted to improve the legal journey. We wanted more transparency and better training. We wanted to form a community of aspiring lawyers who care about becoming the best version of themselves.

Newsletter

Discover the most relevant business news, access our law firm analysis, and receive our best advice for aspiring lawyers.