If you could bring any law into force what would it be and why?

Happiness

Nov 2, 2019
Hi guys,

I don't know if any one got asked the question "if you could bring any law into force what would it be and why"

what was your answer or what would you answer to this question in an interview?

W

Legendary Member
May 12, 2019
Hi guys,

I don't know if any one got asked the question "if you could bring any law into force what would it be and why"

what was your answer or what would you answer to this question in an interview?
Think it’s meant to be personal to you, but I guess anything you think in society that needs some policy or regulation

Reactions: Daniel Boden

D

Legendary Member
Future Trainee
Sep 11, 2018
I think there are two ways you could approach this: technical, and personal.

I would tailor my answer depending on what I thought the firm was looking for.

So, if this was HSF asking me a question, I'd definitely answer with something technical and explain in-depth my reasoning. That is where the points are going to be scored in this exercise.

If it were another firm who place a good weight on your personality, have some fun with it! But whatever you answer, you should be sure to go through your thought process and explain how you have come to the decision and reflect on it where necessary

Reactions: Daniel Boden

About Us

The Corporate Law Academy (TCLA) was founded in 2018 because we wanted to improve the legal journey. We wanted more transparency and better training. We wanted to form a community of aspiring lawyers who care about becoming the best version of themselves.

Newsletter

Discover the most relevant business news, access our law firm analysis, and receive our best advice for aspiring lawyers.