In-house case study

YP

Standard Member
Gold Member
Premium Member
May 12, 2022
Hi all

I've been invited to a case study interview for a tc at Deutsche Bank, but not really sure what I should be expecting as it is an in-house position. Any suggestions will be much appreciated!!

Thank you!

AvniD

Legendary Member
Future Trainee
Gold Member
Premium Member
Oct 25, 2021
  • Love
Reactions: YP

YP

Standard Member
Gold Member
Premium Member
May 12, 2022

AvniD

Legendary Member
Future Trainee
Gold Member
Premium Member
Oct 25, 2021
Thank you!

Sorry I should have been clearer, to clarify, they actually said there'll be a "commercial problem question" for which I will have 30 minutes to prepare. I just assume it will be like a case study?
I think it should be structured like a case study nonetheless!

eveecoxx

Jan 7, 2023
Hi all

I've been invited to a case study interview for a tc at Deutsche Bank, but not really sure what I should be expecting as it is an in-house position. Any suggestions will be much appreciated!!

Thank you!
Hey! I also applied to Deutsche Bank, did you get through to the AC?

Will Jones

Jun 5, 2020
I imagine (and just guessing here!) that an in-house TC interview will be more focused on the strategic elements and showing how you understand how the Legal department interact with Operations, Tax, Finance etc. It's "commercial awareness" but different from the usual law firm use of that word

About Us

The Corporate Law Academy (TCLA) was founded in 2018 because we wanted to improve the legal journey. We wanted more transparency and better training. We wanted to form a community of aspiring lawyers who care about becoming the best version of themselves.

Newsletter

Discover the most relevant business news, access our law firm analysis, and receive our best advice for aspiring lawyers.