Introducing Myself :)

Ming Byrne

Gold Member
Premium Member
Oct 6, 2022
Hi All,

I'm really happy to have found TCLA and have heard many great things about it from a friend who got a TC at her dream law firm (I'm not sure if I'm allowed to specify but it's a Magic Circle Firm).

I study Politics, Philosophy and Law and I am in my final year. I'm optimistic for this academic year and also for this application cycle because I know I am entering this cycle better equipped with the TCLA.

Whilst I am obviously interested in corporate and commercial law, I am also interested in Family law with a specific focus on financial relief and divorce. I have therefore researched a number of law firms which have TC seats in the family law department as well as seats in the usual corporate and commercial departments.

I am also really interested in Fintech developments, specifically cryptocurrencies. I think it's such a great time to get into these topics because of all the recent controversies which have been unveiled by this ruthless bear market.

• 🏆
Reactions: AvniD and Jessica Booker

Jaysen

Founder, TCLA
Staff member
TCLA Moderator
Gold Member
Premium Member
M&A Bootcamp
  • Feb 17, 2018
    Hi All,

I'm really happy to have found TCLA and have heard many great things about it from a friend who got a TC at her dream law firm (I'm not sure if I'm allowed to specify but it's a Magic Circle Firm).

I study Politics, Philosophy and Law and I am in my final year. I'm optimistic for this academic year and also for this application cycle because I know I am entering this cycle better equipped with the TCLA.

Whilst I am obviously interested in corporate and commercial law, I am also interested in Family law with a specific focus on financial relief and divorce. I have therefore researched a number of law firms which have TC seats in the family law department as well as seats in the usual corporate and commercial departments.

Very happy to hear that Ming. Welcome to the forum - I look forward to following your journey this year.

AvniD

Legendary Member
    Future Trainee
    Gold Member
    Premium Member
    Oct 25, 2021
    Hi All,

I am also really interested in Fintech developments, specifically cryptocurrencies. I think it's such a great time to get into these topics because of all the recent controversies which have been unveiled by this ruthless bear market.
    Welcome to TCLA Ming! Looking forward to seeing more of your posts on the forum! 😊

Reactions: Ming Byrne

About Us

The Corporate Law Academy (TCLA) was founded in 2018 because we wanted to improve the legal journey. We wanted more transparency and better training. We wanted to form a community of aspiring lawyers who care about becoming the best version of themselves.

Newsletter

Discover the most relevant business news, access our law firm analysis, and receive our best advice for aspiring lawyers.