Introduction

Kikelomms

Jan 9, 2023
Hi everyone!

My name is Kikelomo, a common law qualified lawyer, I just completed my masters in international commercial law. I am hoping to getting a job and qualify as a solicitor here in the UK. Happy to be here.

• 🤝
Reactions: NatashaS98

NatashaS98

Distinguished Member
Staff member
Future Trainee
Gold Member
Premium Member
Junior Lawyer
Sep 30, 2022
Welcome to TCLA Kikelomo!

Thank you for this introduction - I hope you find your experience using TCLA helpful, informative and enjoyable. The TCLA team is always to hand should you have any questions, so please let us know if we can be of help. :)

• 🤝
Reactions: AvniD

josephpayne

Standard Member
Nov 28, 2023
Hello Kikelomo,

Welcome, and congratulations on completing your masters in international commercial law! It's great to have you here. Pursuing a career as a solicitor in the UK is an exciting journey, and I wish you all the best in your job search and qualification process. :)

About Us

The Corporate Law Academy (TCLA) was founded in 2018 because we wanted to improve the legal journey. We wanted more transparency and better training. We wanted to form a community of aspiring lawyers who care about becoming the best version of themselves.

Newsletter

Discover the most relevant business news, access our law firm analysis, and receive our best advice for aspiring lawyers.