axelbeugre

Legendary Member
Staff member
Gold Member
Premium Member
Junior Lawyer
Sep 14, 2023
Hi TCLA members :)

My name is Helen and I am just beginning to properly navigate the platform. I am keen to make new connections as I am sure we are all finding the application process overwhelming, but we can do it!!

Happy to connect, here is also my linkedin
Welcome to the TCLA family, this is an amazing place for people wanting to join the legal world so you are so welcome and I hope it will be as helpful as it was for me when I was applying last year. I will connect with you too!

Feel free to ask any question on this forum as me and many other, including your peers applying this year, are more than happy to respond.

Good luck with your journey! @HelenAdekunle

Reactions: Jaysen

Jaysen

Founder, TCLA
Staff member
TCLA Moderator
Gold Member
Premium Member
M&A Bootcamp
  • Feb 17, 2018
    Hi TCLA members :)

My name is Helen and I am just beginning to properly navigate the platform. I am keen to make new connections as I am sure we are all finding the application process overwhelming, but we can do it!!

Happy to connect, here is also my linkedin
    Welcome to the community Helen!

About Us

The Corporate Law Academy (TCLA) was founded in 2018 because we wanted to improve the legal journey. We wanted more transparency and better training. We wanted to form a community of aspiring lawyers who care about becoming the best version of themselves.

Newsletter

Discover the most relevant business news, access our law firm analysis, and receive our best advice for aspiring lawyers.