Irwin Mitchell BLS Video Interview

H S

Distinguished Member
Sep 11, 2018
Hi! Just wanted to ask if anyone could give some advice on Irwin Mitchell's Video Interview for the Business Stream - or even share some of the questions or type of questions they asked please? Thank you :)

Last edited:

Georgina Evans

Valued Member
  • Jul 25, 2019
    Hi,

More than happy to offer some help for the video interview.
    The questions I was asked were;
    1. A time you compromised your views
    2. A time when you had to choose between a range of solutions to solve a problem
    3. What aspect of the training contract would you be concerned about
    4. Which seat in the training contract would be the most important\give the broadest experience as an NQ

If there's anything else feel free to ask :)

• Love
    Reactions: H S

H S

Distinguished Member
    Sep 11, 2018
    Hi,

More than happy to offer some help for the video interview.
    The questions I was asked were;
    1. A time you compromised your views
    2. A time when you had to choose between a range of solutions to solve a problem
    3. What aspect of the training contract would you be concerned about
    4. Which seat in the training contract would be the most important\give the broadest experience as an NQ

If there's anything else feel free to ask :)
    Thank you very very much! Hugely appreciated 😊 How did it go for you, if I can ask?

About Us

The Corporate Law Academy (TCLA) was founded in 2018 because we wanted to improve the legal journey. We wanted more transparency and better training. We wanted to form a community of aspiring lawyers who care about becoming the best version of themselves.

Newsletter

Discover the most relevant business news, access our law firm analysis, and receive our best advice for aspiring lawyers.