KENNEDYS SQE TRAINING PROGRAMME

bananak

Sep 9, 2021
Hi guys! I'm an SQE student, currently waiting for my SQE1 results. Do you know if I can apply to both Kennedys training contract and Kennedys SQE training programme, or am I only allowed to apply to one?

George Maxwell

Administrator
Gold Member
Premium Member
Junior Lawyer 50
Oct 25, 2021
Hi guys! I'm an SQE student, currently waiting for my SQE1 results. Do you know if I can apply to both Kennedys training contract and Kennedys SQE training programme, or am I only allowed to apply to one?
Hi @bananak,

Unfortunately I cannot answer this directly. However, just in case you don't hear from others on the forum, I would email Kennedys' Graduate Recruitment Team. Even if you do, it might be a good idea to speak with the firm just to ensure you are getting the most accurate information. Looking online, their GR email is: [email protected].

Feel free to tag me if I can help with anything else!

• Love
Reactions: bananak

Graphics_KMR

Premium Member
Feb 1, 2022
Was just wondering if everyone who got the results had an area of a few areas of weakness. Because I did have 3 areas of strength and a weakness area. Just trying to figure out if spotting the candidate’s weakness is standard or if someone can get a completely clean, strengths based result?

John Travoni

Legendary Member
Jan 14, 2021
Was just wondering if everyone who got the results had an area of a few areas of weakness. Because I did have 3 areas of strength and a weakness area. Just trying to figure out if spotting the candidate’s weakness is standard or if someone can get a completely clean, strengths based result?
It’s standard for the report to show you what your weakness was

allie.harcup99

Jan 12, 2022
Hi - I had 3 strengths and a weakness area as well! I think it’s standard 3 strengths 1 weakness :)

Reactions: John Travoni

lawyer.reywal

Feb 5, 2022
Hi guys,
I applied for the marine time SQE programme in London and I did the SST and received the feedback but yesterday they emailed and said they are not running this anymore. Does anyone know if I would be able to transfer to another programme? and did anyone else get this?

Thank you in advance. :)

Reactions: John Travoni

About Us

The Corporate Law Academy (TCLA) was founded in 2018 because we wanted to improve the legal journey. We wanted more transparency and better training. We wanted to form a community of aspiring lawyers who care about becoming the best version of themselves.

Newsletter

Discover the most relevant business news, access our law firm analysis, and receive our best advice for aspiring lawyers.