Jessica Booker

Legendary Member
TCLA Moderator
Gold Member
Graduate Recruitment
Premium Member
Forum Team
Aug 1, 2019
Just received an offer for the London TC! They’re still calling people, she said they’ve been really busy the last few days so it’s taking a while to go through them.
Congratulations! This is fantastic news!

Austin Butler Applause GIF by BAFTA

TC_2023

Standard Member
May 5, 2023
Tbh same. I emailed once already, that was 2 weeks ago and they said they'd get back "shortly". I don't think I'll email again - haven't heard of any PFOs...imagine if they just ghost us 🥲

Jules_

Jul 28, 2020
Of course! On the homepage of Elite go to:

Employability Service > Employability on Elite > Careers Resources > 8. Preparing for Interviews > Legal Career Guide - Resources > Resource Book. From page 26 onwards there are some example questions.

It also looks like they've also now got a way to practice VIs (in the section below Legal Career Guide - Resources) but I haven't tried this yet so don't know if it's any good!

Hope this is helpful! :)

Hi - sorry to bother but I have just done the SST last Sunday and I want to start preparing for the next stage (good luck to me)
So I would be very grateful if you could share the document privately, I am not at Uni anymore (career chager) and I haven’t found the document - I am assuming is available only to students at ULaw. Thanks

About Us

The Corporate Law Academy (TCLA) was founded in 2018 because we wanted to improve the legal journey. We wanted more transparency and better training. We wanted to form a community of aspiring lawyers who care about becoming the best version of themselves.

Newsletter

Discover the most relevant business news, access our law firm analysis, and receive our best advice for aspiring lawyers.