Latham & Watkins VI (vac scheme 2022)

Homer

Star Member
Premium Member
Jan 12, 2021
Hi everyone,

Has anyone completed a VI with Latham & Watkins either for their Sumer VS or their Winter VS (2021-2022 cycle). If so, I'd very much appreciate any insight you could give me into how to prepare and the nature of the questions asked. This is my first VI, so quite green in that regard. Thanks in advance !

George Maxwell

Administrator
Gold Member
Premium Member
Junior Lawyer 50
Oct 25, 2021
Hi everyone,

Has anyone completed a VI with Latham & Watkins either for their Sumer VS or their Winter VS (2021-2022 cycle). If so, I'd very much appreciate any insight you could give me into how to prepare and the nature of the questions asked. This is my first VI, so quite green in that regard. Thanks in advance !
Hi @Sanjay Sanjay,

Welcome to the forum! It is lovely to have you join the community.

Congratulations for being progressed to Latham's VI. That's a huge achievement. How have your other applications been going?

I cannot speak for Latham's VI specifically as I did not complete one personally.

However, for more general tips, I would check out this post that I did a little while ago. I tried to compile a whole range of links from all over the forum for VIs! This post might also be useful (although some of it might be covered in the first link).

Have you been given any indication by Latham about the sorts of questions that are likely to come up?

Very happy to help if you would like any of the above clarified, or if you would like any thoughts on something unrelated too!

nat237

Dec 9, 2019
Hi everyone,

Hi Sanjay! Congratulations on your achievement thats amazing!! I hope it went well. Can I ask when you heard from them (or when you applied?)? Im still waiting for a response but I did reply on the deadline day!

About Us

The Corporate Law Academy (TCLA) was founded in 2018 because we wanted to improve the legal journey. We wanted more transparency and better training. We wanted to form a community of aspiring lawyers who care about becoming the best version of themselves.

Newsletter

Discover the most relevant business news, access our law firm analysis, and receive our best advice for aspiring lawyers.