Law Tech training contract

aaron22

Feb 28, 2018
Yeah I saw that, I think it's closed for apps this year now. Tbh I still don't really know what law tech means though, whether it's just like advanced IT software or something more complicated?

Jonty

Mar 2, 2018
I am still around! Was in hibernation during last few months of law degree but all finished now so am back. In the midst of writing something else to put up too.

I saw that - it looks like a pretty interesting thing to get on. As mentioned above, it's closed for apps (I literally noticed it the day after the deadline!) but I'm sure it'll be as success and they'll run more apps, so maybe it's something we could help people with in the future as an alternative to law careers.

Reactions: Coralin96

Coralin96

Valued Member
Early Bird
Feb 28, 2018
I am still around! Was in hibernation during last few months of law degree but all finished now so am back. In the midst of writing something else to put up too.

I saw that - it looks like a pretty interesting thing to get on. As mentioned above, it's closed for apps (I literally noticed it the day after the deadline!) but I'm sure it'll be as success and they'll run more apps, so maybe it's something we could help people with in the future as an alternative to law careers.

Welcome back! How did your exams go??

Reactions: Jonty

Jonty

Mar 2, 2018
Welcome back! How did your exams go??

Mostly pretty well thanks! Commercial exam threw up some awful question combinations which didn't work for me at all, pretty sure I fluffed that but other than that I'm happy with how it all went.

Now is the time for relaxing and going to enjoy the sun!

Coralin96

Valued Member
Early Bird
Feb 28, 2018
Mostly pretty well thanks! Commercial exam threw up some awful question combinations which didn't work for me at all, pretty sure I fluffed that but other than that I'm happy with how it all went.

Now is the time for relaxing and going to enjoy the sun!

Woo congrats!! I've still got over a month left to go :(

About Us

The Corporate Law Academy (TCLA) was founded in 2018 because we wanted to improve the legal journey. We wanted more transparency and better training. We wanted to form a community of aspiring lawyers who care about becoming the best version of themselves.

Newsletter

Discover the most relevant business news, access our law firm analysis, and receive our best advice for aspiring lawyers.