Lawcareersnet live event

EEE

Star Member
Future Trainee
Jun 4, 2019
Hi!

I have just begun applying to attend the lawcareersnet live event in December.

I was wondering if anyone had attended these events in the past and how useful they found them?

I am currently trying to decide whether to attend to London or Bristol event because I study at Bristol but the London event looks like it has much more interesting workshops and I could stay with family.

Has anyone else applied or will be applying?

Thanks in advance! :)

Naomi

Esteemed Member
Premium Member
Oct 14, 2018
I went a couple of years ago, although it was called City Law Live then. I thought it was quite useful. The workshops were insightful - I did a debt financing one with Kirkland and the life cycle of a company with Cooley. It’s a good opportunity to speak to the lawyers from the firms and grad recruitment, but also network with people you’ll likely be working across from or even with in future. And you then have more to mention in future apps, especially as you have to be selected to attend.

I imagine the sponsor firms will differ a bit across the locations so if you know you want to work in London, I would maybe choose that one as the firms attending that one will be more relevant to you.

Reactions: Jaysen

About Us

The Corporate Law Academy (TCLA) was founded in 2018 because we wanted to improve the legal journey. We wanted more transparency and better training. We wanted to form a community of aspiring lawyers who care about becoming the best version of themselves.

Newsletter

Discover the most relevant business news, access our law firm analysis, and receive our best advice for aspiring lawyers.