linklaters AC

• Thread starter Deleted member 19327
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 19327

Just got an AC invitation from Linklaters! It says that the AC will involve a work simulation exercise, two interviews by Recruitment and Partner. Does anyone know what the work simulation exercise entails and what kind of questions are asked by interviewers? I'd really appreciate any help as this is my first AC and I don't know what to expect from Links!

MartineA

Star Member
Jan 25, 2022
Just got an AC invitation from Linklaters! It says that the AC will involve a work simulation exercise, two interviews by Recruitment and Partner. Does anyone know what the work simulation exercise entails and what kind of questions are asked by interviewers? I'd really appreciate any help as this is my first AC and I don't know what to expect from Links!
congrats 👏👏👏 I’m still waiting to hear from them, what day is the AC?

futuretraineesolicitor

Legendary Member
Forum Winner
Dec 14, 2019
Hey. These are all the interview experiences that are on TCLA at the moment. I think going through all these should be sufficient.

D

Deleted member 19327

Hey. These are all the interview experiences that are on TCLA at the moment. I think going through all these should be sufficient.

Whoa! Thank you so much xxx

• 🤝
Reactions: futuretraineesolicitor

user0102

Junior Lawyer
Jan 25, 2022
Hi, with regards to the Linklaters application platform, can anyone recall whether we submitted the breakdown of our entire educational transcripts (i.e. breakdown of each individual subject with the corresponding percentage scores)? I have an upcoming AC with Linklaters but I cannot recall what exactly was submitted on the portal (some firms require the full breakdown of each module read, while others only require the expected class of honours (e.g. 1:1). Thanks in advance!

D

Deleted member 19327

Hi, with regards to the Linklaters application platform, can anyone recall whether we submitted the breakdown of our entire educational transcripts (i.e. breakdown of each individual subject with the corresponding percentage scores)? I have an upcoming AC with Linklaters but I cannot recall what exactly was submitted on the portal (some firms require the full breakdown of each module read, while others only require the expected class of honours (e.g. 1:1). Thanks in advance!
Pretty sure they asked the breakdown

About Us

The Corporate Law Academy (TCLA) was founded in 2018 because we wanted to improve the legal journey. We wanted more transparency and better training. We wanted to form a community of aspiring lawyers who care about becoming the best version of themselves.

Newsletter

Discover the most relevant business news, access our law firm analysis, and receive our best advice for aspiring lawyers.