Linklaters' Watson Glaser test

sdsou

Distinguished Member
Junior Lawyer
Jul 31, 2021
Hello, and sorry for the incredibly short notice, but I am just popping in to ask if the Linklaters' Watson Glaser test can be completed after the application deadline?

This is the firm's guidance as per the website:

"Candidates must complete the short online form (30 minutes) and the Capp Online assessment by the application deadline. Candidates will have a 5-day deadline, from the date of their application, to complete the Watson Glaser online test."

Since the application deadline is today (15 December), I am unclear whether this guidance means I can still complete the WG tomorrow if I completed my application yesterday - would greatly appreciate any guidance! Thank you very much!

AvniD

Legendary Member
Future Trainee
Gold Member
Premium Member
Oct 25, 2021
Hello, and sorry for the incredibly short notice, but I am just popping in to ask if the Linklaters' Watson Glaser test can be completed after the application deadline?

This is the firm's guidance as per the website:

"Candidates must complete the short online form (30 minutes) and the Capp Online assessment by the application deadline. Candidates will have a 5-day deadline, from the date of their application, to complete the Watson Glaser online test."

Since the application deadline is today (15 December), I am unclear whether this guidance means I can still complete the WG tomorrow if I completed my application yesterday - would greatly appreciate any guidance! Thank you very much!
I think you have 5 days to complete your WG as long as you get the form in by the application deadline. I would confirm this with the firm by sending. a short, polite email to grad rec if you're still unsure!

Reactions: sdsou

About Us

The Corporate Law Academy (TCLA) was founded in 2018 because we wanted to improve the legal journey. We wanted more transparency and better training. We wanted to form a community of aspiring lawyers who care about becoming the best version of themselves.

Newsletter

Discover the most relevant business news, access our law firm analysis, and receive our best advice for aspiring lawyers.