Founder, TCLA
Staff member
TCLA Moderator
Gold Member
Premium Member
M&A Bootcamp
  • Feb 17, 2018
    Introducing our M&A Bootcamp 2021!

Led by a corporate associate at a global law firm, our M&A bootcamp will teach you how to perform exceptionally at the hardest law firm interviews.
    • You’ll learn how to wow a partner by understanding the complex commercial and legal issues associated with a global M&A transaction.
    • You’ll work through case studies based on real work undertaken by trainee solicitors and associates.
    • You’ll know how to explain financial concepts and provide practical solutions to a mock client.
    Alongside these close-knit, interactive training sessions, we will be running a series on mastering case study interviews. Packed with practical interview advice, these sessions will be designed to teach you how to excel at case studies across a variety of commercial law firms.

Ultimately, this programme is designed to go beyond helping you to secure a training contract. The aim of the bootcamp is to teach you how to become an exceptional trainee solicitor.

Note, this programme is available to Gold members: https://www.thecorporatelawacademy.com/case-study-2/. Recipients of our 1 Year Silver+ Scholarship can also attend this programme for free.

Emily E Agace

M&A Bootcamp
    Jul 1, 2020
    Hiya, I signed up to the bootcamp that's being released today. Where do I find all the info? I had an email saying we will be sent a link for the 4pm start today but I haven't got one! Please help! Thank you :)

Jaysen

Founder, TCLA
    Staff member
    TCLA Moderator
    Gold Member
    Premium Member
    M&A Bootcamp
  • Feb 17, 2018
    Hiya, I signed up to the bootcamp that's being released today. Where do I find all the info? I had an email saying we will be sent a link for the 4pm start today but I haven't got one! Please help! Thank you :)

Hey Emily,

I sent the email around 5pm, so hopefully you've now received this. Let me know if not and I'll resend it!

About Us

The Corporate Law Academy (TCLA) was founded in 2018 because we wanted to improve the legal journey. We wanted more transparency and better training. We wanted to form a community of aspiring lawyers who care about becoming the best version of themselves.

Newsletter

Discover the most relevant business news, access our law firm analysis, and receive our best advice for aspiring lawyers.