Macfarlanes Paralegal Application

Lawbour

Legendary Member
Dec 25, 2018
So this might sound really dumb but basically I am trying to apply for the Banking and Finance Paralegal position that Macfarlanes is advertising on their website but I cannot see anywhere to actually apply for the role i.e. there is no 'Apply' tab or some email address... so was just wondering what is the general protocol with them when you apply for paralegal positions?

Jessica Booker

Legendary Member
TCLA Moderator
Gold Member
Graduate Recruitment
Premium Member
Forum Team
Aug 1, 2019
There would normally be an apply button at the top of the page - it is likely that they have suspended recruitment on it. Both the other paralegal jobs on there currently seem to suggest they have suspended applications as they have received so many.

Only contact details I can see on their website is: [email protected] if you wanted to email them.

Lawbour

Legendary Member
Dec 25, 2018
There would normally be an apply button at the top of the page - it is likely that they have suspended recruitment on it. Both the other paralegal jobs on there currently seem to suggest they have suspended applications as they have received so many.

Only contact details I can see on their website is: [email protected] if you wanted to email them.

Thank you Jessica, I think you are right that recruitment has been suspended because of the number of applicants but I guess they just haven't updated the page yet

About Us

The Corporate Law Academy (TCLA) was founded in 2018 because we wanted to improve the legal journey. We wanted more transparency and better training. We wanted to form a community of aspiring lawyers who care about becoming the best version of themselves.

Newsletter

Discover the most relevant business news, access our law firm analysis, and receive our best advice for aspiring lawyers.