Macfarlanes Virtual AC

Matt_96

Legendary Member
Future Trainee
  • Dec 15, 2018
    I was just invited to Macs' virtual AC today. I've never done a virtual interview before so not really sure what to make of it.

I've had a look on the interview experiences page to get a feel for what might come up but does anyone have any extra tips or experiences they would be willing to share?

Thanks!

Lawgirl123

Legendary Member
    M&A Bootcamp
  • Jun 22, 2020
    I was just invited to Macs' virtual AC today. I've never done a virtual interview before so not really sure what to make of it.

I've had a look on the interview experiences page to get a feel for what might come up but does anyone have any extra tips or experiences they would be willing to share?

Thanks!
    Amazing. Can I ask when you applied ? Assume this is direct TC. Thanks :)

jan28

Legendary Member
    Future Trainee
    M&A Bootcamp
    Sep 12, 2019
    A key feedback i got for the written assessment was that I didn’t cover all the issues that was presented. Now, to be perfectly honest, I did run out of time but I also didn’t want to cover it all as in my previous ACs I had contradicting feedback whereby I should only focus on the main ones (which is what I thought I did here) so do prepare for there to be a lot of info to get through and make sure you include them all/most in your answers! Good luck!! :)

Matt_96

Legendary Member
    Future Trainee
  • Dec 15, 2018
    A key feedback i got for the written assessment was that I didn’t cover all the issues that was presented. Now, to be perfectly honest, I did run out of time but I also didn’t want to cover it all as in my previous ACs I had contradicting feedback whereby I should only focus on the main ones (which is what I thought I did here) so do prepare for there to be a lot of info to get through and make sure you include them all/most in your answers! Good luck!! :)

Thank you for this!

About Us

The Corporate Law Academy (TCLA) was founded in 2018 because we wanted to improve the legal journey. We wanted more transparency and better training. We wanted to form a community of aspiring lawyers who care about becoming the best version of themselves.

Newsletter

Discover the most relevant business news, access our law firm analysis, and receive our best advice for aspiring lawyers.