Salma Asghar

Standard Member
Jan 22, 2020
Hi Guys!

I don't know if any of you are/have been in the situation where you have started applying late in the TC cycle but I'd just like to address it and if anyone can relate, please do! I've currently been in full time therapy for external reasons which in themselves can take a massive toll on me so I just decided to leave applying till I'm actually ready to produce good applications.

It is extremely stressful for a number of reasons but the main reasons for me are that a lot of deadlines have already passed and also the stress of rushing to put an application together.

To deal with this, I have selected firms I already know quite well as well as firms that have their deadlines quite late in the year. How would you deal with a situation like this?

About Us

The Corporate Law Academy (TCLA) was founded in 2018 because we wanted to improve the legal journey. We wanted more transparency and better training. We wanted to form a community of aspiring lawyers who care about becoming the best version of themselves.

Newsletter

Discover the most relevant business news, access our law firm analysis, and receive our best advice for aspiring lawyers.