Manage your Vacation Scheme Applications - Spreadsheet Download

D

Legendary Member
Future Trainee
Sep 11, 2018
Afternoon all,

Please find attached the spreadsheet I used to manage my Vacation Scheme Applications last year, created in conjunction with my good friend at University. It was our baby.

It contains:

- Type of Firm (US, MC, etc)
- Trainee Salary
- NQ Salary
- Rolling Apps
- Direct Link to Apply

There are, of course, blank spaces for you to fill in the deadlines and when/if you applied. These will need to be updated once the information is available.

In addition, some of the salaries etc may need a short update post-covid.

Enjoy!

Attachments

• Vacation Schemes - 2019.xlsx
    17.4 KB · Views: 565
Last edited:

Jaysen

Founder, TCLA
Staff member
TCLA Moderator
Gold Member
Premium Member
M&A Bootcamp
  • Feb 17, 2018
    Afternoon all,

Please find attached the spreadsheet I used to manage my Vacation Scheme Applications last year, created in conjunction with my good friend at University. It was our baby.

It contains:

- Type of Firm (US, MC, etc)
    - Trainee Salary
    - NQ Salary
    - Rolling Apps
    - Direct Link to Apply

There are, of course, blank spaces for you to fill in the deadlines and when/if you applied. These will need to be updated once the information is available.

In addition, some of the salaries etc may need a short update post-covid.

Enjoy!

Download here: https://gofile.io/d/efrzht (I can't attach xlsx files to the forum:()

Have now amended this so you should be able to attach Excel files to the forum!

D

Legendary Member
    Future Trainee
    Sep 11, 2018
    I have attached the spreadsheet from last year, complete with old application opening dates. Please use as a guide only :)

About Us

The Corporate Law Academy (TCLA) was founded in 2018 because we wanted to improve the legal journey. We wanted more transparency and better training. We wanted to form a community of aspiring lawyers who care about becoming the best version of themselves.

Newsletter

Discover the most relevant business news, access our law firm analysis, and receive our best advice for aspiring lawyers.