MoFO eligibility

Olly

Premium Member
Feb 13, 2023
Hi all,

I am a final-year law student who is rather confused about my eligibility to apply to the MoFo vacation scheme. On their recruitment site, it states:

"If you are currently a law student, you should apply in the penultimate year of your law degree."

I am unsure as to whether this means I cannot apply, or whether I will be disadvantaged in applying now. I cannot find their grad rec contact anywhere so thought I would ask here.

Reactions: axelbeugre

axelbeugre

Legendary Member
Staff member
Gold Member
Premium Member
Junior Lawyer
Sep 14, 2023
Hi all,

I am a final-year law student who is rather confused about my eligibility to apply to the MoFo vacation scheme. On their recruitment site, it states:

"If you are currently a law student, you should apply in the penultimate year of your law degree."

I am unsure as to whether this means I cannot apply, or whether I will be disadvantaged in applying now. I cannot find their grad rec contact anywhere so thought I would ask here.
I think it might suggest a disadvantage but I am not really sure. I think that the best thing is to reach out to future trainees on LinkedIn and ask them directly as I think they will be able to tell you more about this.

About Us

The Corporate Law Academy (TCLA) was founded in 2018 because we wanted to improve the legal journey. We wanted more transparency and better training. We wanted to form a community of aspiring lawyers who care about becoming the best version of themselves.

Newsletter

Discover the most relevant business news, access our law firm analysis, and receive our best advice for aspiring lawyers.