My Journey to a TC

Manuchelsout

Legendary Member
Nov 8, 2023
Hello My journey to a TC and hope 6 is the lucky number for me. I am in my 6th cycle and have made applications to so many law firms over the years from US firms to MC firms to SC firms. I have never passed the application stage for applications and hope this year is my year. Will update on my application journey here. Hope I get a VS/TC this year.

Last edited:
Reactions: flower

Manuchelsout

Legendary Member
Nov 8, 2023
Applications update

Submitted applications
NRF - Pfo
Travers Smith - Pfo post interview
HL svs - Completed wg
Akin Gump - pfo post tests
CC - pfo po0st app
S&S svs - Waiting post blended test
A&O tc - pfo post test
Kirkland - App submitted
Stephenson Harwood summer - App submitted
Linklaters - pfo
hsf - pfo post app
ashurst - Completed tests
weil - pfo podt app
dla (Manchester) - pfo post wg
Pending applications
2 Birds
Lewis Silkin
ropes gray
reed smith
bclp
Bakers

Last edited:

ADKM

Legendary Member
Gold Member
Premium Member
Nov 2, 2022
Hey! Your thread has given me so much confidence going forward. I have also never passed application stage and this is my second cycle. Hoping I also get something soon. Thanks for sharing and do keep us updated! All the best with your TS interview tomorrow

Manuchelsout

Legendary Member
Nov 8, 2023
Hey! Your thread has given me so much confidence going forward. I have also never passed application stage and this is my second cycle. Hoping I also get something soon. Thanks for sharing and do keep us updated! All the best with your TS interview tomorrow
Thanks and have no hopes but will see it as an interview experience

About Us

The Corporate Law Academy (TCLA) was founded in 2018 because we wanted to improve the legal journey. We wanted more transparency and better training. We wanted to form a community of aspiring lawyers who care about becoming the best version of themselves.

Newsletter

Discover the most relevant business news, access our law firm analysis, and receive our best advice for aspiring lawyers.