My TC journey

fatehaahmed17

Oct 29, 2022
I am a penultimate year law student from the university of Surrey who is in the process of applying for vacation schemes specifically at magic circle law firms. I aim to improve my commercial awareness and time management skills this year as this will enable me to be more able when and if I get an offer from my applications.

• 🤝
Reactions: Jaysen and AvniD

Jaysen

Founder, TCLA
Staff member
TCLA Moderator
Gold Member
Premium Member
M&A Bootcamp
  • Feb 17, 2018
    I am a penultimate year law student from the university of Surrey who is in the process of applying for vacation schemes specifically at magic circle law firms. I aim to improve my commercial awareness and time management skills this year as this will enable me to be more able when and if I get an offer from my applications.
    Thanks for sharing @fatehaahmed17. It would be great to hear more about how you plan to work on your commercial awareness and time management skills?

About Us

The Corporate Law Academy (TCLA) was founded in 2018 because we wanted to improve the legal journey. We wanted more transparency and better training. We wanted to form a community of aspiring lawyers who care about becoming the best version of themselves.

Newsletter

Discover the most relevant business news, access our law firm analysis, and receive our best advice for aspiring lawyers.