My Vacation Scheme Journey

tiktac

Premium Member
Oct 13, 2022
Hi Everyone! I am currently a BPC student, but I am looking towards transitioning into the solicitor route by taking the first baby step of applying for VC. A huge shoutout to TCLA, which has been a really great resource in helping me to grasp the basics of applying for VC!

With my current heavy BPC workload, I believe setting realistic and achievable goals are important in holding myself accountable. My plan is to mainly apply for international firms (a mix of UK and US firms). I'm still in the process of researching these law firms, and plan to begin drafting my application this week. In the mean time, I also try to keep myself abreast with the latest commercial news, while researching some financial jargons as well.

Will update this thread on a weekly basis pertaining my progress!

Jaysen

Founder, TCLA
Staff member
TCLA Moderator
Gold Member
Premium Member
M&A Bootcamp
  • Feb 17, 2018
    Hi Everyone! I am currently a BPC student, but I am looking towards transitioning into the solicitor route by taking the first baby step of applying for VC. A huge shoutout to TCLA, which has been a really great resource in helping me to grasp the basics of applying for VC!

With my current heavy BPC workload, I believe setting realistic and achievable goals are important in holding myself accountable. My plan is to mainly apply for international firms (a mix of UK and US firms). I'm still in the process of researching these law firms, and plan to begin drafting my application this week. In the mean time, I also try to keep myself abreast with the latest commercial news, while researching some financial jargons as well.

Will update this thread on a weekly basis pertaining my progress!

Best of luck @tappytippy. I look forward to seeing your updates.

About Us

The Corporate Law Academy (TCLA) was founded in 2018 because we wanted to improve the legal journey. We wanted more transparency and better training. We wanted to form a community of aspiring lawyers who care about becoming the best version of themselves.

Newsletter

Discover the most relevant business news, access our law firm analysis, and receive our best advice for aspiring lawyers.