Norton rose fulbright TC

Law2022

Legendary Member
May 3, 2020
Did anybody else receive an email from grad recruitment today that the firm has decided to wait till all second year results have been received before viewing your application? And that we have to apply again during the next application window? My second year results were on my application so I hope it wasn’t just me who got this email

Alice G

Legendary Member
Future Trainee
Forum Team
M&A Bootcamp
Nov 26, 2018
Did anybody else receive an email from grad recruitment today that the firm has decided to wait till all second year results have been received before viewing your application? And that we have to apply again during the next application window? My second year results were on my application so I hope it wasn’t just me who got this email
Hey! Just seen this post and wonder if it could be worth posting in the main discussion thread just as it may be more visible here.
Here is a link to it if you wish to post there too :) https://www.thecorporatelawacademy....-interview-tips-2020.2170/page-137#post-31774

apologies if you already posted in here and I have just missed it :) :)

Law2022

Legendary Member
May 3, 2020
Reactions: Alice G

castrooo

Legendary Member
Sep 17, 2020
Does anyone know whether you are automatically considered for a TC after completing Norton Rose's vac scheme or do you still have to apply for the TC with them separately? Am slightly confused because info on their website suggests that you still have to apply for a TC separately which is rather unusual. Thanks :)

Dheepa

Legendary Member
Staff member
Future Trainee
TCLA Moderator
Premium Member
Forum Team
M&A Bootcamp
Junior Lawyer 43
  • Jan 20, 2019
    Does anyone know whether you are automatically considered for a TC after completing Norton Rose's vac scheme or do you still have to apply for the TC with them separately? Am slightly confused because info on their website suggests that you still have to apply for a TC separately which is rather unusual. Thanks :)

You are automatically considered/assessed for the TC throughout the vac!
    do norton rose use watson glaser or psychometric testing after the first online app?

Yup they do a WG after the online app - but I think they review the apps before sending out the WG so its not automatic.

About Us

The Corporate Law Academy (TCLA) was founded in 2018 because we wanted to improve the legal journey. We wanted more transparency and better training. We wanted to form a community of aspiring lawyers who care about becoming the best version of themselves.

Newsletter

Discover the most relevant business news, access our law firm analysis, and receive our best advice for aspiring lawyers.