Office Hours: Want to chat about your applications?

Jaysen

Founder, TCLA
Staff member
TCLA Moderator
Gold Member
Premium Member
M&A Bootcamp
  • Feb 17, 2018
    Hey all,

I just spoke to a student (thanks @Nick) and wanted to extend this offer to the rest of you. I'll be holding office hours each Wednesday from 8-9pm. If you'd like advice on your applications, interviews or vacation schemes, you can schedule a call at 15-minute call at one of the following time slots:
    • 20:00
    • 20:15
    • 20:30
    • 20:45
    If you'd like to book a slot, please send me a private message with your preferred time, telephone number and any details that you think would be relevant.

Best,

Jaysen

Ali2020

Esteemed Member
    Dec 11, 2019
    Hey all,

I just spoke to a student (thanks @Nick) and wanted to extend this offer to the rest of you. I'll be holding office hours each Wednesday from 8-9pm. If you'd like advice on your applications, interviews or vacation schemes, you can schedule a call at 15-minute call at one of the following time slots:
    • 20:00
    • 20:15
    • 20:30
    • 20:45
    If you'd like to book a slot, please send me a private message with your preferred time, telephone number and any details that you think would be relevant.

Best,

Jaysen
    Hi Jaysen

Are you still offering these office hours?

Thanks!

ibs97

Legendary Member
    Jan 20, 2020
    At the moment I'm no longer doing the calls on a Wednesday, just the in-person office hours. I am thinking about re-introducing it though, will update this page if I do!

Hi Jaysen - are you still doing office hours? I could really use some careers advice and have found my uni careers service lack the knowledge of the legal industry

About Us

The Corporate Law Academy (TCLA) was founded in 2018 because we wanted to improve the legal journey. We wanted more transparency and better training. We wanted to form a community of aspiring lawyers who care about becoming the best version of themselves.

Newsletter

Discover the most relevant business news, access our law firm analysis, and receive our best advice for aspiring lawyers.