Online LPC at the University of Law?

Erica

Standard Member
Apr 20, 2020
Im wondering whether anyone has any experience doing the online LPC with the University of Law?

I am considering this as a potential option as it is much cheaper than the full time in person LPC, and I might need to self-fund my LPC as the firms I want to apply to generally can’t sponsor.

I’ve heard that the LPC mainly consists of two hour workshops, so I was wondering whether the lack of real life interaction has an impact at all?

I’m also interested in the experiences of those doing the LPC and had to move online because of the pandemic - has the provider done anything to make the course worth more than the simple online version? As it is possible all courses will have to stay remote in September 2020 anyway, would it be best to stick with the online LPC?

About Us

The Corporate Law Academy (TCLA) was founded in 2018 because we wanted to improve the legal journey. We wanted more transparency and better training. We wanted to form a community of aspiring lawyers who care about becoming the best version of themselves.

Newsletter

Discover the most relevant business news, access our law firm analysis, and receive our best advice for aspiring lawyers.