Online MA Law (SQE1) - University of Law

W5690

Nov 4, 2019
Hello,

Have any of you enrolled in the online MA Law (SQE1) with the University of Law? If so, what are your thoughts on the course?

I would like to add that I am aware of the fact that completing a qualifying law degree or a conversion law course is no longer a regulatory requirement by the SRA. However, some firms still expect trainees to have completed a qualifying law degree or a law conversion course prior to taking the SQE.

Thanks.

W5690

Nov 4, 2019
Hello,

Have any of you enrolled in the online MA Law (SQE1) with the University of Law? If so, what are your thoughts on the course?

I would like to add that I am aware of the fact that completing a qualifying law degree or a conversion law course is no longer a regulatory requirement by the SRA. However, some firms still expect trainees to have completed a qualifying law degree or a law conversion course prior to taking the SQE.

Thanks.

Hello,

Any thoughts on the above post?

Thank you.

About Us

The Corporate Law Academy (TCLA) was founded in 2018 because we wanted to improve the legal journey. We wanted more transparency and better training. We wanted to form a community of aspiring lawyers who care about becoming the best version of themselves.

Newsletter

Discover the most relevant business news, access our law firm analysis, and receive our best advice for aspiring lawyers.