online tests

Ali2020

Esteemed Member
Dec 11, 2019
Hi All

I'm trying to practice online logical/verbal reasoning tests and came across assementdays.com - on their page they say that we can ask employers for clarification to identify which verbal/logical reasoning test will be used, and which verbal/logical reasoning skill will be tested

I was wondering how true this is? Could I/we potentially email grad rec and ask them this?

Thanks!

Jessica Booker

Legendary Member
TCLA Moderator
Gold Member
Graduate Recruitment
Premium Member
Forum Team
Aug 1, 2019
Hi All

I'm trying to practice online logical/verbal reasoning tests and came across assementdays.com - on their page they say that we can ask employers for clarification to identify which verbal/logical reasoning test will be used, and which verbal/logical reasoning skill will be tested

I was wondering how true this is? Could I/we potentially email grad rec and ask them this?

Thanks!

you can ask - you might not get a clear answer in response though!

About Us

The Corporate Law Academy (TCLA) was founded in 2018 because we wanted to improve the legal journey. We wanted more transparency and better training. We wanted to form a community of aspiring lawyers who care about becoming the best version of themselves.

Newsletter

Discover the most relevant business news, access our law firm analysis, and receive our best advice for aspiring lawyers.