Open Day Dress Code

PHT

Star Member
Jun 30, 2018
I have an open day next week and the dress code is smart casual. What kind of stuff do you guys think is appropriate to wear? Anyone have any experiences with a smart casual dress code for an open day or similar event?

I was thinking a suit but without a tie. Don't want to be overdressed or underdressed.

Jaysen

Founder, TCLA
Staff member
TCLA Moderator
Gold Member
Premium Member
M&A Bootcamp
  • Feb 17, 2018
    I have an open day next week and the dress code is smart casual. What kind of stuff do you guys think is appropriate to wear? Anyone have any experiences with a smart casual dress code for an open day or similar event?

I was thinking a suit but without a tie. Don't want to be overdressed or underdressed.

Suit with no tie is fine. It's better to be slightly overdressed in these events.

Worst comes to the worst you can take off your jacket.

Reactions: PHT

About Us

The Corporate Law Academy (TCLA) was founded in 2018 because we wanted to improve the legal journey. We wanted more transparency and better training. We wanted to form a community of aspiring lawyers who care about becoming the best version of themselves.

Newsletter

Discover the most relevant business news, access our law firm analysis, and receive our best advice for aspiring lawyers.