Osborne Clarke- Paralegal position

George Maxwell

Administrator
Gold Member
Premium Member
Junior Lawyer 50
Oct 25, 2021
hello, i have got an interview with osborne clarke for banking paralegal position, if anyone can give me their experiences or advice to prepare for their interview especially if you interview for their paralegal position.

thanks
Hey @hashneevvora,

Have you taken a look through the forum for previous posts about this perhaps? If you have and have been unable to find anything, my biggest piece of advice would be to reach out to people on LinkedIn who are currently doing, or have done, a paralegal role at OC. In my experience, people are generally very willing to help and it can be extremely useful for working out what to expect! 🙌

Very happy to help with some more generic interview preparation advice if that would be helpful @hashneevvora ☺️

hashneevvora

Premium Member
Dec 26, 2018
Hey @hashneevvora,

Have you taken a look through the forum for previous posts about this perhaps? If you have and have been unable to find anything, my biggest piece of advice would be to reach out to people on LinkedIn who are currently doing, or have done, a paralegal role at OC. In my experience, people are generally very willing to help and it can be extremely useful for working out what to expect! 🙌

Very happy to help with some more generic interview preparation advice if that would be helpful @hashneevvora ☺️
Great thanks, if you could help me with some generic interview preparation advice. thanks so much

Reactions: George Maxwell

About Us

The Corporate Law Academy (TCLA) was founded in 2018 because we wanted to improve the legal journey. We wanted more transparency and better training. We wanted to form a community of aspiring lawyers who care about becoming the best version of themselves.

Newsletter

Discover the most relevant business news, access our law firm analysis, and receive our best advice for aspiring lawyers.