Osborne Clarke

mkap

Star Member
Dec 8, 2022
Hi,

I need to answer the following question in my application:

"Exploring your topic in more detail, please outline the key legal issues and describe how Osborne Clarke could assist our clients in this space over the next 5 years."

I was wonder whether I should talk about how OC can help construction firms with rising costs or the impact of increased regulation of ESG in the real estate sector?

AvniD

Legendary Member
Future Trainee
Gold Member
Premium Member
Oct 25, 2021
Hi,

I need to answer the following question in my application:

"Exploring your topic in more detail, please outline the key legal issues and describe how Osborne Clarke could assist our clients in this space over the next 5 years."

I was wonder whether I should talk about how OC can help construction firms with rising costs or the impact of increased regulation of ESG in the real estate sector?
I think either would work well! Ensure you focus on the legal issues that may arise in these sectors in the next 5 years, rather than the short term or longer term. Let me know if you have any other questions!

mkap

Star Member
Dec 8, 2022
I am going to focus on ESG in the real estate sector. I am thinking of talking about legal issues such as the risk of greenwashing claims,
real estate developers failing to meet disclosure requirements and their net zero targets. Thanks for your help!

• 🤝
Reactions: AvniD

About Us

The Corporate Law Academy (TCLA) was founded in 2018 because we wanted to improve the legal journey. We wanted more transparency and better training. We wanted to form a community of aspiring lawyers who care about becoming the best version of themselves.

Newsletter

Discover the most relevant business news, access our law firm analysis, and receive our best advice for aspiring lawyers.