Peer to peer Assessment Centre Prep

LS07

Premium Member
M&A Bootcamp
Dec 23, 2020
Hello,

@James Carrabino kindly suggested that I should create a thread for this. To reiterate my idea, I was thinking about a peer to peer case study exercise whereby we would prepare a case study in advance and someone would play the interviewer and the other one the candidate and then switch roles. I think it would be a great simulation exercise with "interview" conditions. Good way to learn from each other two! Two people already messaged me and so we are having a call tomorrow but please let me know if anyone else would be interested in joining in the future! :)

Jessica Booker

Legendary Member
TCLA Moderator
Gold Member
Graduate Recruitment
Premium Member
Forum Team
Aug 1, 2019
Love this idea - really hope this can be a start of something and that more people follow suit on this! Good luck and hope the session goes well.

• Love
Reactions: LS07

James Carrabino

Legendary Member
Future Trainee
Gold Member
Premium Member
Forum Team
Junior Lawyer 11
Oct 12, 2021
@LS07 This is an excellent idea! Let us know whether this catches on - I will think about whether there is a way we can help to facilitate it if need be :)

About Us

The Corporate Law Academy (TCLA) was founded in 2018 because we wanted to improve the legal journey. We wanted more transparency and better training. We wanted to form a community of aspiring lawyers who care about becoming the best version of themselves.

Newsletter

Discover the most relevant business news, access our law firm analysis, and receive our best advice for aspiring lawyers.