PGDL and CCP Timeline Questions?

jsc150

Oct 18, 2021
Hi Everyone!

I currently have a Training Contract offer commencing in September '24. Does this mean if I do the PGDL in January of '23 I am able to start the CCP with my cohort in September of '23? Or do I. have to do the PGDL starting in September '22? Thank you in advance!

Jessica Booker

Legendary Member
TCLA Moderator
Gold Member
Graduate Recruitment
Premium Member
Forum Team
Aug 1, 2019
Hi Everyone!

I currently have a Training Contract offer commencing in September '24. Does this mean if I do the PGDL in January of '23 I am able to start the CCP with my cohort in September of '23? Or do I. have to do the PGDL starting in September '22? Thank you in advance!
I would check with the firm as the timeframes for courses are no longer standardised. You'd need to check your GDL assessments and grading were finalised ahead of the CCP course starting.

About Us

The Corporate Law Academy (TCLA) was founded in 2018 because we wanted to improve the legal journey. We wanted more transparency and better training. We wanted to form a community of aspiring lawyers who care about becoming the best version of themselves.

Newsletter

Discover the most relevant business news, access our law firm analysis, and receive our best advice for aspiring lawyers.