PGDL Ulaw online exam- accessing digital notes

deoxrize

Standard Member
Oct 21, 2022
Hi, I am currently studying PGDL (full-time, online) at the ULaw and I apologize for the question if it is too obvious and has been answered before. Are the PGDL online exams proctored?

Just to confirm, can we use our hard copy materials (printing out our own notes) during the online open book exam? If yes, does it also apply to digital notes?

I read somewhere that during the exam our computer screen would be locked so we would be unable to use digital notes, but there would be no restriction on hardcopy materials.

I use Microsoft Word exclusively to take notes. In this case, will I be allowed to refer to my digital notes during the exam?

And last question, what about SBAQs? Thank you in advance.

Priscilla

Feb 20, 2023
Exams on the PGDL are not proctored. Only the LPC and BPC use the Respondus proctoring software. Assessments for the PGDL are submitted via Turn It In, so you can write your exam(s) on Word (or other word processing software). As you don't use Respondus, you can access digital notes.

Reactions: deoxrize

About Us

The Corporate Law Academy (TCLA) was founded in 2018 because we wanted to improve the legal journey. We wanted more transparency and better training. We wanted to form a community of aspiring lawyers who care about becoming the best version of themselves.

Newsletter

Discover the most relevant business news, access our law firm analysis, and receive our best advice for aspiring lawyers.