Pinsent Masons Assessment Centre

NLaw18

Star Member
Feb 27, 2020
Hi there!
I was just wondering if anyone has been to the Pinsent Masons Assessment Centre before and if so, does anyone have any tips they could please share?
Also any idea if the Middle East Assessment Centre is usually the same as the London one?

Thanks a lot!:)

SophiaAman

Standard Member
Gold Member
Premium Member
M&A Bootcamp
  • Feb 21, 2019
    Hi,

I’m not too sure if the ME AC is the same as the London one.

I had my AC for the London office last week for the vacation scheme! It was just an interview (but they will assess you during the vacation scheme and you’ll have to do several commercial based exercises). In regards to the interview - it was competency and behavioural questions I.e how would you friends describe you?, why are your friends your friends? What is your weakness? What motivates you? Etc.

not sure if that’s helpful!

About Us

The Corporate Law Academy (TCLA) was founded in 2018 because we wanted to improve the legal journey. We wanted more transparency and better training. We wanted to form a community of aspiring lawyers who care about becoming the best version of themselves.

Newsletter

Discover the most relevant business news, access our law firm analysis, and receive our best advice for aspiring lawyers.