Pinsent Masons

Kelly_

Distinguished Member
Nov 9, 2020
Hi!
I was wondering if anyone has heard back from Pinsent Masons, the deadline was the 7th of December and I haven't heard anything yet. I know no news is better than bad news but was just wondering if anyone has been progressed to the next stage.
Thanks!:)

Andrew M

Legendary Member
Forum Winner
Jan 7, 2020
Hi!
I was wondering if anyone has heard back from Pinsent Masons, the deadline was the 7th of December and I haven't heard anything yet. I know no news is better than bad news but was just wondering if anyone has been progressed to the next stage.
Thanks!:)
I received this mid-December. If you haven't seen it then maybe check your junk folder?
"Thank you for submitting your application for our 2021 Vacation Placement (England). We can confirm that your application has been received and will be screened in the coming weeks by a member of the Graduate Recruitment Team.

If your application is shortlisted, you will be invited to complete an online psychometric test. Those who successfully pass the psychometric test will be invited to participate in an assessment centre, which will be delivered virtually.

Full instructions will be given to those who are selected for assessment centre at the appropriate time.

We aim to inform all candidates of the outcome of their application by the end of February 2021."

I haven't actually seen anybody on here or TSR say that they've received a test invite yet. I would imagine that they likely chose not to send invites out over Christmas.

Reactions: Kelly_

Mo M

Distinguished Member
Junior Lawyer
  • Jun 6, 2020
    I have received an AC invite for next week, any tips would be appreciated!

Did anyone do a virtual AC with them last year? What did the AC consist of?

Thanks in advance!

About Us

The Corporate Law Academy (TCLA) was founded in 2018 because we wanted to improve the legal journey. We wanted more transparency and better training. We wanted to form a community of aspiring lawyers who care about becoming the best version of themselves.

Newsletter

Discover the most relevant business news, access our law firm analysis, and receive our best advice for aspiring lawyers.