Poor SJT, Math and Verbal skills - Does anyone have any good resources to read/practice

HendyBabyFutureLawyer

Standard Member
Gold Member
Premium Member
Feb 8, 2023
Poor SJT Decisions: I know there is no real practice for SJT tests, but I got feedback from a test prep provider saying I made poor SJT decisions. Are there guiding principles or practice that would help me make better decisions?
(The feedback also said I should get more work experience, but I think my previous traumatic experience is why my decision-making compass is malfunctioning. Again, I know I should not read into the question too much, but I think more or less it does affect my judgement.)

Poor math and verbal skills: I received feedback from a test I attempted for an app that my math and verbal skills need improvement - which upset me a bit because I had always been confident at math. I would be most grateful if anyone has any tips or practice for law firm tests that are not WG tests. I find the Graduate First and Law Firm tests a bit too generic to be helpful.

Thank you very much in advance!

About Us

The Corporate Law Academy (TCLA) was founded in 2018 because we wanted to improve the legal journey. We wanted more transparency and better training. We wanted to form a community of aspiring lawyers who care about becoming the best version of themselves.

Newsletter

Discover the most relevant business news, access our law firm analysis, and receive our best advice for aspiring lawyers.