Founder, TCLA
Staff member
TCLA Moderator
Gold Member
Premium Member
M&A Bootcamp
  • Feb 17, 2018
    Hi All,

I thought it would be interesting to see where our members are heading to this summer. A couple of trainees have also asked me if any TCLA members are heading to their firm this summer, so I can give a heads up. Feel free to also include the dates of your scheme.

In the meantime, you may find the following helpful:

Reactions: Daniel Boden

Daniel Boden

Legendary Member
    Trainee
    Highest Rated Member
  • Sep 6, 2018
    Evening everyone,

I'm doing the second Weil summer scheme (8-19 July). If anyone else on TLCA is also doing this scheme please let me know because, as Shane says above, it would be great to already know someone beforehand!

Thanks,
    Dan :)

Reactions: Jaysen

Ktan26

Junior Lawyer
    Sep 30, 2018
    Hi all,

I don't know whether I'm too late, but I'll be doing PwC's second summer VS (1-19 July). Again, if anyone's done PwC's vac scheme I'd really like to know your thoughts on how it went!

Thanks,
    Kim

• 🏆
    Reactions: Jaysen

About Us

The Corporate Law Academy (TCLA) was founded in 2018 because we wanted to improve the legal journey. We wanted more transparency and better training. We wanted to form a community of aspiring lawyers who care about becoming the best version of themselves.

Newsletter

Discover the most relevant business news, access our law firm analysis, and receive our best advice for aspiring lawyers.