Practice for watson glaser in y13

Theyoungone

Mar 28, 2021
I've recently finished my final tests/exams and have no work to do. Would it be beneficial to do a few practice Watson Glaser tests? Could someone maybe recommend me some good e-books that will help casually develop my commercial knowledge. Or anything that would in general benefit my applications to a VC/TC. Thanks in advance!

Edit: I'm technically Y13 and ill be going uni this September :)

Jessica Booker

Legendary Member
TCLA Moderator
Gold Member
Graduate Recruitment
Premium Member
Forum Team
Aug 1, 2019
I've recently finished my final tests/exams and have no work to do. Would it be beneficial to do a few practice Watson Glaser tests? Could someone maybe recommend me some good e-books that will help casually develop my commercial knowledge. Or anything that would in general benefit my applications to a VC/TC. Thanks in advance!

Edit: I'm technically Y13 and ill be going uni this September :)
It’s great that you are thinking so far ahead!

The article here provides some free example tests: https://www.thecorporatelawacademy.com/the-watson-glaser-test/

When you get to university, your careers service may also have some free tests you can access too.

About Us

The Corporate Law Academy (TCLA) was founded in 2018 because we wanted to improve the legal journey. We wanted more transparency and better training. We wanted to form a community of aspiring lawyers who care about becoming the best version of themselves.

Newsletter

Discover the most relevant business news, access our law firm analysis, and receive our best advice for aspiring lawyers.