Private Equity Resources and Trends

SF1234

Distinguished Member
Junior Lawyer
Sep 3, 2020
Thanks!

I wouldn't worry about which story the firm will like/is more suitable. Choose a story you find interesting. It doesn't have to be PE or related to the firm either.

I don't have a set structure for this question provided you cover all the points they raised. The most obvious one would be 1. What is X and Why X interests you 2. Opportunities of X to law firms. 3. Challenges of X to law firms. However, there's no need to be rigid as long as you cover all the above points.

The best answers I review are where applicants have had the confidence to lead with their opinion from the start. They're a lot more evaluative than descriptive (although a short description to introduce the story is completely fine). It's also very clear that the story interests them and I can sense their interest/passion from the way they write about the topic.
Hi Jaysen. I'm writing an answer to this question for Kirkland right now. Would you say it's necessary/advisable to include a link to the article I am discussing?

About Us

The Corporate Law Academy (TCLA) was founded in 2018 because we wanted to improve the legal journey. We wanted more transparency and better training. We wanted to form a community of aspiring lawyers who care about becoming the best version of themselves.

Newsletter

Discover the most relevant business news, access our law firm analysis, and receive our best advice for aspiring lawyers.