Question...

sxw517

Legendary Member
Gold Member
Premium Member
  • Sep 20, 2021
    Is there a term or phrase for when a law firm has the ability to work across different practice areas, on the same deal. Say project finance and capital markets, in order to complete a deal/ project.

Last edited:

George Maxwell

Administrator
    Gold Member
    Premium Member
    Junior Lawyer 50
    Oct 25, 2021
    H
    Is there a term or phrase for when a law firm has the ability to work across different practice areas, on the same deal. Say project finance and capital markets, in order to complete a deal/ project.
    Hi @sxw517,

Unfortunately I do not know a specific word or phrase for this.

@Rob93 might as I know that they are strong on legal terminology!

• Love
    Reactions: sxw517

Rob93

Legendary Member
    Dec 29, 2020
    H

Hi @sxw517,

Unfortunately I do not know a specific word or phrase for this.

@Rob93 might as I know that they are strong on legal terminology!
    Jessica beat me to it - I've also seen 'interdepartmental' used. I don't think there's really a term of art or specific industry jargon - on a firm by firm basis you might be able to find their preferred term in their promotional materials.

About Us

The Corporate Law Academy (TCLA) was founded in 2018 because we wanted to improve the legal journey. We wanted more transparency and better training. We wanted to form a community of aspiring lawyers who care about becoming the best version of themselves.

Newsletter

Discover the most relevant business news, access our law firm analysis, and receive our best advice for aspiring lawyers.