Received a WG test from Hogan Lovells?

dagonaggo11

Dec 5, 2022
Hi! I submitted an application for a TC at Hogan Lovells a few weeks ago.. just today received an invitation to complete a Watson Glaser test.

I'm a non-law graduate trying to convert, and what I'm wondering is: do they invite /all/ candidates to do a WG test? Or is that an indicator that I passed some sort of initial screening? If the latter, of course, that would be sort of encouraging for me. I'm new to all of this :).

Thanks!

AvniD

Legendary Member
Future Trainee
Gold Member
Premium Member
Oct 25, 2021
Hi! I submitted an application for a TC at Hogan Lovells a few weeks ago.. just today received an invitation to complete a Watson Glaser test.

I'm a non-law graduate trying to convert, and what I'm wondering is: do they invite /all/ candidates to do a WG test? Or is that an indicator that I passed some sort of initial screening? If the latter, of course, that would be sort of encouraging for me. I'm new to all of this :).

Thanks!
Hi @dagonaggo11! Just from what I've been able to learn from their website, it may the case that they test candidates for the WG at the same time as when they consider your application as you get invited to an AC only if you pass both stages. I'm unsure if getting the WG invite means you've passed an initial screening but I would nonetheless be encouraged because it means you're still in the running! Wishing you the best 😊

About Us

The Corporate Law Academy (TCLA) was founded in 2018 because we wanted to improve the legal journey. We wanted more transparency and better training. We wanted to form a community of aspiring lawyers who care about becoming the best version of themselves.

Newsletter

Discover the most relevant business news, access our law firm analysis, and receive our best advice for aspiring lawyers.