Founder, TCLA
Staff member
TCLA Moderator
Gold Member
Premium Member
M&A Bootcamp
  • Feb 17, 2018
    Hi All,

I know many of you are facing a 503 error at the moment when trying to access TCLA* (usually accompanied by a message noting capacity/maintenance work). I really apologise for the inconvenience here - it doesn’t reflect well on us! Unfortunately we didn’t anticipate this amount of traffic when establishing the forum.

As you may have seen me mention before, the problem is I may need to take down TCLA to fix this. I just wanted to get a sense of how bad it is for you guys so I can make a judgement call as it whether to do this sooner rather than later (I originally wanted to wait until after peak application period)? Any feedback would be helpful.

(*Note as the classes page of TCLA Premium isn’t connected to the main site, this shouldn’t be affected - just the forum.)

• 🤝
    Reactions: M777

LuLa

Star Member
    Future Trainee
    Nov 28, 2019
    hey!
    I also can't see half the pages I try to load, but if I try again after like 30 mins sometimes they work

how long would TCLA be down for? (I think because most deadlines are Jan 31, maybe one day wouldn't be too bad?)

M777

Legendary Member
    Premium Member
    Jul 15, 2019
    Happens for me a lot too, especially when I'm logging in or replying to a thread. I usually just have to refresh the page a few times and/or wait a few minutes, but I've been getting the issue a lot more lately

Reactions: JoNo

Jaysen

Founder, TCLA
    Staff member
    TCLA Moderator
    Gold Member
    Premium Member
    M&A Bootcamp
  • Feb 17, 2018
    Those of you who have been using the forum today, have you had any problems? I want to tentatively say we may have fixed the issues.

About Us

The Corporate Law Academy (TCLA) was founded in 2018 because we wanted to improve the legal journey. We wanted more transparency and better training. We wanted to form a community of aspiring lawyers who care about becoming the best version of themselves.

Newsletter

Discover the most relevant business news, access our law firm analysis, and receive our best advice for aspiring lawyers.